McCallum PFCA Offers Services in the Following Disciplines:
- Potable and Non-Potable Cold Water Reticulation.
- Potable and Non-Potable Hot and Warm Water Generation and Reticulation.
- Stormwater Harvest water reticulation systems.
- Specialist Laboratory water services design.
- Backflow prevention devices.
- Fire Hose Reel Systems.
- Fire Hydrant Systems.
- Fire Drencher Systems.
- Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage Systems.
- Grey Water Plumbing and Drainage Systems.
- Trade Waste Treatment Facilities and Environmental Systems
- Stormwater Harvest systems from the downpipes to harvest tanks.
- Calculation and Specification of Roofwater Drainage Apparatus.
- Reticulated Natural Gas Systems.
- Reticulated L.P. Gas system and storage tanks.
- Expert Witness Investigations.
Ability to Deliver Multiple Projects
McCallum PFCA would normally have between 20 and 50 projects of various sizes in the design phase in our office at any one time.
In addition to the projects in the design phase, it is standard for project supervision works to be conducted on projects for which design has been completed previously.
We are able to successfully undertake several large projects simultaneously without detriment to any project.